Thursday, October 22, 2009

God create living creature

Our Life Cycle goes like this :-




On the first day of the world, God created the cow.

He told the cow 'Ah Gu today I have created you. Your job is to go to

the field and help the farmer all day long. you will provide the energy to

pull things etc. And you will also provide milk for people to drink. All

day long you will toil under the sun. In return you will only eat grass.



For that life, you will have a life span of 50 years'. Ah Gu objected. 'What

I work all day in the sun and get to eat grass only and I have to provide milk away.

This is tough and you want me to live 50 years. Tell you what, i'll take 20 years

and you can take back the 30 years'. God agreed.



On the 2nd day, God created the dog. He said to the dog "Ah Kow, I have

created you for a purpose'. 'What is that' asked Ah Kow. 'Your duty is to sit all

day by the door of your master. Should anyone come by, you are to bark at them.

In return, you shall eat your master's left-overs. I'll give you a life span of 20 years,

God said.



Ah Kow like the cow objected and said to God 'What! I have to sit all day long by

the door and need to bark at people and what do I get ....LEFTOVERS. This isn't

right' said the dog and he continued 'I'll just take 10 and you can keep the remaining

10 years' God agreed again.



On the third day, God created the monkey and he told the monkey 'Low Kao, your

job is to entertain people. you shall make them laugh with your antics of acting

stupid and making faces. You will also do summersaults and swing on trees to amaze

them. In return you get to eat bananas and peanuts. For that life, I'll give you 20

years. Isn't that good? asked God.



Naturally the monkey objected replying 'God, this is just ridiculous. I gotta to make

funny faces to make people laugh and let's not even come to the part about the trees

and somersaults. Tell you what I'll give 10 years of my life to thank you for my existence

and I'll take 10 only. What do you think?' God agreed again.



Then on the fourth day, God created humans and he said to the man 'You are my best

piece of work and all you need to do is sleep, eat, sleep, play, eat, sleep again

and do nothing else. You get to eat all the best things and play with the best toys. All

you have to do is enjoy your life.



For this kind of privilege, I'll give you 20 years. Man objected and said, 'What! all I need to

do is relax and enjoy myself and I only have 20 years to live. Quite a lousy deal, tell you

what - since you have 30 years from Ah Gu, 10 years from Ah Kow plus another 10 from

Lao Kao and you probably do not know what to do with all those years. Why not I take

them all and I'll have 70 years to live?'



God being such good natured, agreed with a smile.



AND THAT IS WHY



We eat, sleep, play and enjoy life for the first 20 years of our lives when we

are growing up



We work like a cow for the next 30 years to raise our family.



Sit outside and bark at people for the next 10 years when we are retired.



And finally, we make faces and perform monkey tricks to entertain our

grand-children for the final 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment