Thursday, May 27, 2010

JOKES - 3 lost guy and a genie lamp

There were 3 men managed to save their life while their plane got spoiled and fall into the sea. All of them swam to an island nearby and started to looks for food. While they tried looking for whatever that could be eaten, they found a lamp and rubbed it.




A genie came out from the lamp and offering 3 wishes for them.



Guy 1 say he is worried about his family that staying so far from here and he is missing them. He hopes that he could return to his house. And guy 1 went back home and join his family for dinner.



Guy 2 say that he is an orphan and don't have anyone he should take care of. therefore he wishes to go to a with leng lui paradise.

And he went to a paradise which full of bikini girls....



lastly guy 3 is confused where should he go... and he say 'I don't know where should I go.... I wish 2 of them will come back and help me think where should I head to'.
 
 
P/S : I think those 2 will cannibalize him LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment