Tuesday, April 6, 2010

JOKES - Why Chinese is good at business

Ah Beng (the father) says to his son. . . ‘I want you to marry a girl of my choice.’




The son says, ‘I will choose my own bride!!!’



Ah Beng says, ‘But the girl is Bill Gates’ daughter.’



Son answers, ‘Well, in that case . . . ok.’



Next Ah Beng approaches Bill Gates and says, ‘I have a husband for your daughter…’



Bill Gates answers, ‘But my daughter is too young to marry!!’



Ah Beng says, ‘But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank’



Bill Gates answers, ‘Ah, in that case . . ok.’



Finally, Ah Beng goes to see the president of the World Bank.



Ah Beng says, ‘I have a young man to recommend as a vice-president.’



The president answers, ‘But I already have more vice-presidents than I need!’



Ah Beng says, ‘But this young man is Bill Gates’ son-in-law.’



The president answers: ‘Ah, in that case . . . ok.’



And that, my friends, is how Chinese do business!

No comments:

Post a Comment