Sunday, March 14, 2010

NEWS - Girl post Advert finding BF, Thousand of men invade

So many men... Thousands answer Chinese college girl's plea for a boyfriend




By Mail Foreign Service





She was probably hoping at least one, possible two, might respond.



But when a Chinese student posted a message at college saying she wanted a boyfriend, they came in their droves.



Instead of looking down from her balcony on a romantic scene as her potential suitor waited below, Zhang Mengqian was confronted with a huge mob
 

Hello boys: Crowd of men went to Chinese student Zhang Mengqian's dorm building after she posted a message about wanting a boyfriend



Single: College student Zhang Mengqian




Thousands of bachelors descended on the campus of University of Electronic Science and Technology in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, after she put her plea on a message board.



The gathering came after the university, which has a ration of 25 male students to every female, declared a 'girls' day'.



Each female student was handed a blank card and told to write their wish on it.



All the cards were then posted on a 'wish wall'.



Zhang wrote: 'My name is Zhang Mengqian, a grade one student, and I think I am attractive, but strangely I can't find a boyfriend. However I believe in destiny.



'If you have the same wish, please come under my dormitory building and shout for my name between 12:30 and 12:50 on March 11, 2010 and I will observe you secretly up on the building.'



She added: 'If you're my type, I'll come down to meet you.'



Word soon spread and by noon of March 11, swarms of male students were outside the dormitory building.



But only a few completed the second part of the task - to shout out her name.



Perhaps unsurprisingly given the huge crowd, Zhang did not descend from her room

No comments:

Post a Comment